Sanatan Dharam Mahila Mahavidyalya, Hansi has an excellent library for the benefit of students ,facilities and researchers. It has more than 24,429 books covering various branches of commerce, Humanities, English literature/Fiction, management and pure sciences etc. and subscribing more than 55 periodicals and journals. Library security is strengthened with CCTV Security system. Library subscribes to various National & International Periodicals (Journals & Magazines) and Newspapers. Library’s Collection Includes Books, Periodicals, Newspaper, Maps, CD’s, DVDs, e-Journals, e-Books through N-List. The SDMM Library is operational with Library Management system software SOUL 2.0 from the year 2011 onwards and has achieved automation of its services and functions. The Library provides a full set of text books to the needy and meritorious students.
Pursuit of excellence in higher education to make our students globally component with human values
- Provide value and need based education
- Produce graduates capable of Independent life-long learning
- To promote the reading habits
- Extensive use of reading material
- To provide every reader her book & Information
- To see that every book has its reader
- To save the time of the user/reader
- Library is a growing organisation, a step towards development.
- To computerize the library housekeeping activities.
- To protect the users right of information.
- To Provide value added services to the students & faculty
Best practice in Library
- Regular feedback and suggestions from user.
- Service attitude improvement.
- User Orientation & Information Literacy to students.
- Inclusion of library information in college prospectus.
- Career / Employment information display.
- Displaying new arrivals.
- Organizing book exhibition.
The library is located in spread library Building with open Access system.
- Fully air -conditioned Rooms
- CCTV security system
- Open Access system
Library Advisory Committee
Library Committee –the governing body of the college library system-formulates library policies for the guidance of the college Librarian. This Committee has Principal as its Chairman and College Librarian as its Convener. Eighteen members of the teaching faculty as member of the Committee .Two students are nominated as its Members by the principal for one academic year .The Organogram of the Library is Displayed.
- Dr .Suresh Kumar Gupta ,Dept .of Mathematics ,Principal
- Savita Malik ,Librarian ,Convenor
- Madhu kakkar ,Dept. of Commerce ,Member
- Geeta ,Dept. of Economics ,Member
- Shilu Kumari Dept. Of Health & Physical Education ,Member
- Sakshi Mittal ,Dept. of English ,Member
- Anil, Dept .of Hindi, Member
- Mrs Shweta Madan, Dept. Of Computer Science, Member
- Moniya ,Dept. of Mathematics ,Member
- Mrs . Annu ,Dept. of History ,Member
- Saloni, Dept. of Commercial Art, Member
- Mukesh, Dept. of Sanskrit, Member
- Partibha, Dept. Of Political science, Member
- Sonia ,Dept. of Public Administration, Member
- Ms Bharti, Dept of Chemistry ,Member
- Alka, Dept .of Physics, Member
- Deepika ,Dept. of Commerce, Member
- Manju Rani, Dept. of Pshchology, Member
- Ms .Ankita punia, dept .of E.V.S, Member
- Jyoti ,Dept .Of Geography ,Member
- Ms .Mouni, B.A IInd Year ,Roll no-40,Member
- Neelam ,B.A IInd, Roll No-77,Member